CARTER's Silent Weekend 2017
What is C.A.R.T.E.R.'s Silent Weekend?
- Our event is designed for parents & families with deaf or hard of hearing children. We welcome children of ALL AGES based on parents' discretion, however our program is recommended for those 12 yrs & up.
- We also welcome teachers, early intervention specialists, & medical professionals whom serve the deaf and hard of hearing and want to improve their sign language skills.
- A weekend event focused on sign language immersion through games, activities & entertainment to create a natural learning experience.
- Great opportunity to build relationships with other families.
- Gather community resources utilizing sign language or information about events & other organizations that offer support for parents & families with deaf and hard of hearing children.
- Packages include ASL educational materials, hotel accommodations, lunch, dinner, dessert, breakfast & the chance to win prizes!
Creating ASL Resources To Enhance Relationships
PO Box 552 Plainfield, IL 60544